Audi Vietnam lives social responsibility and confronts current developments and challenges. The company promotes volunteer work and social projects, the focus is, among other things, on projects and activities that contribute to education and training, to social interaction, and to charitable and humanitarian causes. In view of the coronavirus pandemic affecting all in Vietnam and worldwide, for example, Audi is providing aid to medical and social facilities and has received thanks as well as recognition from the city.
Audi Vietnam has coordinated with the local authorities to review, and realize that there are still many people and families in the area who are still facing many difficulties, especially during the process throughout the whole country joining hands to fight the pandemic Covid. Audi Vietnam has decided to sponsor Dak Nong Province 8 gratitude houses worth 640 million, allotted to:
1. Đăk R Lấp District:
- People’s Committee of Dak R Lap District: 2 tons of rice
- 2 gratitude houses for Dak R Lap District People's Committee: worth 160,000,000 VND
- 3 gratitude houses for the People's Committee of Dak R' Lap Hue; worth 240,000,000 VND
- Sponsor equipment for Tran Quang Khai Secondary School - Kien Thanh Commune, Dak R Lap District, Dak Nong Province: worth 100,000,000 VND
2. Cu Jut district - Dak Nong province:
- 3 gratitude houses worth 240,000,000 VND
“As a good corporate citizen, Audi Vietnam is part and an active member of society in the country. Audi Vietnam official Importer together with official Audi Vietnam Dealer assume social responsibility and are committed to a livable future in Vietnam”, highlights Laurent Genet, Audi Vietnam official importer, General Director.